- When is Boutique Run?
- Entry for Boutique Run is now closed.
- Where is Boutique Run?
- Boutique Run will be held in Battersea Park, London.
- How much is the entry fee?
- The entry fee is £38.50 and includes a free ASICS vest, Vita Coco and 'Bouti' bag.
- How do I register for Boutique Run?
- Registrations are only accepted online at www.boutiquesport.com.
- Is there an age limit for entrants?
- All entrants must be 18 years of age before the day of the run.
- Can I register by phone?
- No. All registration for Boutique Run needs to be completed on line at www.boutiquesport.com.
- The registration is closed; can I still get a place?
- Unfortunately not. Entries are on a first come, first served basis and once the event is full, registration will close.
- How do I register to fundraise for Breakthrough Breast Cancer?
- If it didn’t give you the option during registration process to support Breakthrough then please email email@example.com to let us know.
- Can I do my own fundraising for charity?
- Breakthrough Breast Cancer are the charity partner for Boutique Run, when you sign up you will be asked if you want to fundraise or not. If you are up for it you will get more details at the end of registration.
- Can I come along if I am not running
- Spectators are welcome to support their friends along the route and enjoy the entertainment but the Boutique Village is only accessible to those who have run.
- Is there a t-shirt for Boutique Run?
- Yes everyone will receive a Boutique vest which must be worn to run in.
- What should I wear on the day?
- You will be provided with a Boutique vest which must be worn to run in but for advice on other running kit keep your eye on our blog and Facebook page. After the run you can change into your party outfit!
- Why was I asked to create a nickname during registration?
- The nickname you give us will be used on your running vest at Boutique Run - make it fun! This can be up to a max. of 7 characters.
- Is there a baggage facility?
- There will be a cloakroom for all entrants. Marshals and signage will direct you to the cloakroom.
- Will everyone get to enjoy the pampering?
- We will do our best to make sure as many people as possible get to enjoy the pampering facilities within the Boutique Village. However, due to number of participants taking part we cannot guarantee this.
- What time should I arrive at Battersea Park?
- The race starts at 6pm with the Boutique Village opening at 3pm so please make sure you arrive in plenty of time.
- What time does the event start?
- The race starts at 6pm.
- What do I need to bring to Boutique Run?
- Boutique vest, running number, the friends you have signed up! Please check the weather just in case it’s chilly and you need a jacket or boiling hot and sunscreen is required.
- Will I be able to run if I haven't run the distance before?
- Keep an eye on the website and our Facebook page for training schedules and advice. We will support you all the way!
- I have a friend running can we run together?
- Yes! Everyone starts at the same time so it’s all girls together!
- Are changing facilities available?
- Come ready to run but if you want to change into your party outfit afterwards there will be limited changing facilities. There will also be hot showers for you to freshen up after the event but they are limited and may be pretty busy.
- Are refreshments provided during the run?
- There will be a water stations on the course, with additional water at the start and finish area. As well as a hydrating Vita Coco at the end for all participants.
- Can I run if I haven’t registered?
- No. The course will be restricted to official entrants. Runners without an official race t-shirt will not be admitted to the course area. Restricted access to the Boutique Village will apply, only Boutique Run participants can join the party.
- How do I check if I have a place?
- You will receive email confirmation once you have registered at www.boutiquesport.com.
- Why does my Sagepay receipt come from Limelight Projects Group?
- Limelight Projects Group owns and manages Boutique Run.
- Can I register for a friend?
- Yes. You can register and pay for as many friends as you like! You can either tell us who they are at the time of registration or pre-purchase places and invite more of the girls later. However, all participants must be known to us before the 9th July. Anyone you invite when you sign up will receive an email from us asking them to finish registration and accept t&cs etc.
- I am having problems getting through the registration process
- This could be due to a number of reasons. To give you the correct assistance, we would advise you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your issue and we will help you fix it. Alternatively you can call us on 0845 6808 606
- Can I transfer my place to a friend?
- No. Registrations are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- I have not yet received a confirmation email, what should I do?
- Please email us at email@example.com and we will be able to help you.
- Can spectators come and watch?
- Spectators are welcome to support their friends along the route and enjoy the entertainment but the Boutique Village is only accessible to those that have bought a ticket.
- I have entered the wrong email address, can I change my details?
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to help you.
- Can I change distances after my original selection?
- Yes. You will be able to change the distance you have entered any time before the 20th June. After this time you will be unable to change.
- Can I register more than one person on the same email address?
- Unfortunately, due to security issues, we are unable to allow more than one registration per email address. If you need to register more than one person, please source another email address.
- What are the data protection requirements for friends I have registered to take part?
- You will need to have received consent from your friends taking part.
- How do I get to Battersea Park?
By British RailBattersea Park Station
Exit Station to right along Battersea Park Road, walk 50m to traffic lights. Right into Queenstown Road, walk 150m, Park is on the left.Queenstown Road Station
Exit Station to right along Queenstown Road, walk 300m, Park is on the left.Victoria Station
Get a train to Battersea Park station, or catch a 44 bus.
Sloane Square, then take a short taxi ride, or walk 1km south, via Lower Sloane Street and Chelsea Bridge Road, or take a 137 or 452 bus.
These buses pass by or near the Park: 19, 44, 49, 137, 156, 239, 319, 344, 345, 452
Please plan your journey at www.tfl.gov.uk. Alternatively, useful telephone numbers are National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50 and London Underground on 020 7222 1234.
- What does the race pack contain?
- The race pack contains your Boutique running top, running number, safety pins, your timing chip and all the information you need for this girls night out.
- What is a digital running chip?
- Your digital chip tracks your time for Boutique Run. It attaches to your laces of your shoes and communicates with receivers at the start and finish of the course. Receivers are at ground level so the chip must be worn on your laces not in your pocket or anywhere else. You will be asked to hand it in at the end of the run.
- What happens if I forget to wear my digital chip?
- You will not get an official race time. Make sure you remember your chip.
- How do I get my digital chip?
- Your chip is part of your race pack
- Am I able to run if I am male?
- Unfortunately not: Boutique Run is exclusively for women only.
If you still can’t find the answer to your question, please contact the Boutique Team on email@example.com