Battersea Park London
Please note there will be no Boutique Run in 2012, as the event falls during the Olympic period. We will continue to host exclusive events for our members. Sign up to keep posted for our exciting plans for 2013.
Here’s how it works
- You and your friends don your stylish ASICS vest and head to Battersea Park
- The Boutique Village will be open prior to the race from 3pm so you have plenty of time to get ready prior to the run.
- There is a dressing room and a cloakroom where you can leave your personal items.
- You take part in the warm up 5:50pm
- You run the scenic 5k or 10k route knowing you are doing something great for your body!
- You cross the finish line, collect your well-deserved medals and juicy, hydrating cartons of Vita Coco and share a jubilant group high five with your mates
- You all freshen up in the hot showers and change into your party outfit in the dressing room
- You then congratulate yourselves some more by spending your Saturday evening being spoilt at five star pampering stations and nail bars, bubbly in hand, listening to the latest tunes in the Boutique Village
- Plus every lucky lady leaves with an exclusive Boutique Sport ‘bouti’ bag!
All things Pinterest related! http://pinterest.com/boutiquesport/